" Come and discover the oldest preserved manuscripts in Alsace and a remarkable collection of precious publications in a spectacular setting designed by the architect Rudy Ricciotti. "
Discover the secrets of exceptional works... The Humanist Library invites you on a journey through medieval manuscripts and 15th and 16th century prints, in a building designed by the architect Rudy Ricciotti.
Follow in the footsteps of the famous humanist Beatus Rhenanus thanks to the precious testimony left by his library, which is listed in the UNESCO Memory of the World Register.
The interactive devices offered throughout the tour allow everyone to enter the heart of the books and understand the richness of Rhenish humanism. Spend an unforgettable moment in this heritage facility ideally located at the crossroads of Alsace's tourist routes.
Animals allowed: guide and assistance dogs.
- Altitude : 174m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1km
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 6€
- Child rate : 4€
- Group rate : 4€
- yes : 85€
- Large families : 4€
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) : 16€
- Etudiant : 4€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 6
- Discounts for children : 7-17 : 4
- Fixed price package for families (minimum number of people) : 4
- Group (minimum number of people) : 15
- Other special offers : Groups: free of charge for the accompanying person and the coach driver
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Self-guided visit with documents in French, Visit with guide tool, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Left luggage, Local tourist information, Open to individual clients
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 2
- Maxi : 25
- Equipement et services vélos : Parking ou arceaux à vélos