Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Located in Kintzheim on the Wine Route and ideal for those who enjoy active holidays close to “La Volerie des Aigles” and “La Montagne des Singes”. A bakery and a butcher's shop are located just in front of the apartment. Completely renovated flat on the first floor for 5 people in one of the oldest house of the center of the village.
The holiday home has one bathroom with a shower and one separate toilet. It offers plenty of home comforts, including a fridge, a microwave and a freezer in the open-plan, fully-fitted kitchen, while elsewhere a hairdryer, a washing machine and a tumble dryer are also available. In addition, there is a TV. You'll be able to take in plenty of fresh air thanks to its garden furniture, balcony, a barbecue is at your disposal throughout the stay and terrace.
The holiday home boasts everything you need to care for young children: from bathroom stool to highchairs to baby bottle warmer and more. Sure to keep kids busy, the books, board games and toys/colouring books will go down well on rainy days.
People on cycling holidays will be able to use the apartment's bike wash station. Moreover, they will be able to benefit from its secure bicycle garage. Being situated within 5 km of a "Véloroute" (a dedicated, long-distance bike path), it is perfect for cyclists.
Bank transfer is the preferred method of payment. There is a lock-up motorbike garage and a motorbike garage, and the accommodation is situated just over 4 km from Sélestat train station. The apartment's owners speak German, English and Dutch, as well as French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : yes
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 4,3
- Location : In the town/village centre, Piedmont (vineyards)
- Altitude : 220m
- Prices :
- Min. per week in low season : 400€
- Payment method : Transfer
- Internet connection : Connexion réseau, Wi-fi offert
- Languages spoken : French, German, English, Dutch
- Convenient service : Sheets included in the rental price, Household linen included in the rental price, Beds made on arrival, Free sponge towels, Local tourist information, End of stay cleaning included, Cycle rental available
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Separate fitted kitchen, Microwave, Conventional oven, Coffee machine, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher, Iron, Washing machine, Tumble drier, Non-smoking room, TV in every room, Cable / Satellite TV, Hairdrier
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Colouring books and littlel games, Cot, Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food, Electric sockets with child protection, Stool in bathroom
- Recreational equip. for kids : Children's books, Game/toy case
- Sanitary equipment :
- Number of restrooms (private) with shower : 1
- No. of separate toilets : 1
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Balcony, Personal barbecue grill, Private garden furniture, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 5
- number of rooms : 2
- en nombre de chambres doubles : 1
- en nombre de chambres triples : 1
- Self-catering cottages/furnished/bedrooms (beds) : 4
- en nombre de lits 1 personne : 1
- en nombre de lits 2 personnes : 1
- en nombre de lits superposés : 2
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : The cottage is closed 3 days between 2 rentals.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Ouvert au public
- Capacité maximum temporaire : 5 pers
- Mesure de protections : Réservation obligatoire