Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Fancy a drink? Take a tour of the Distiller's House. Wurtzel the elf will show you how Alsatian eau de vie is made. Round out the visit with a tasting (in moderation of course)!
Come and discover a unique place in Alsace: the Distiller's House.
An interactive museum on the art of distilling eaux-de-vie and whisky. A journey that will awaken your five senses. Let yourself be guided by the charismatic elf Wurtzel who will share his secrets on the magical world of distillation.
Between Bredele and Whiskys d'Alsace, he will make you discover the wonders of a land rich in authentic gastronomy in his shop where you will discover traditional Alsatian food and non-food products.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 190m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 12
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 4€
- Child rate : 2€
- Group rate : 3,50€
- Groups : 2€
- yes : 4€
- Etudiant : 2€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 12
- Group (minimum number of people) : 10
- Other special offers : Disabled people: 2 €
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Free tasting for groups, free tasting
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English, Italian
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information, Open to individual clients, Point d’eau (eau potable), Online shop
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 1
- Maxi : 100
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended