Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Welcome to Cigoland, the stork theme park for the whole family! Enjoy plenty of rides and shows for all ages, and observe the animals that inhabit the park.
Due to Coronavirus and until further notice, Cigoland is closed.
Welcome to Cigoland, the amusement park and stork park for the whole family!
For 40 years now, Cigoland has been offering attractions for young and old alike. Children can go canoeing, drive a 1900s-style banger, have fun in the giant ducks, race electric cars...
In addition to the attractions and activities, the Cigoland Park makes its visitors aware of the specific fauna and flora of the Ried and the Centre Alsace, and in particular of the White Stork, the emblematic bird of Alsace. By taking the aerial monorail which criss-crosses the park at a height of several metres, you can discover numerous storks in freedom, fly over their nests and see the young stork babies and their parents. Other animal species are also represented, such as dwarf goats, ponies, Alsatian cockerels, peacocks, swans and even... llamas!
- Altitude : 200m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 3
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 18€
- Child rate : 16€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 3
- Discounts for children :
- Special offers :
- Group (minimum number of people) :
- Other special offers : More than 60 years old : 16,50
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit
- Services offered : Workshops/classes
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Restaurant on site : Cafeteria, Drinks, Yes
- Practical services : Shops /Sale of goods, Online shop
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 20
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Wearing a mask is mandatory for customers in lines, attractions, refreshment stands, shops, circus and Extreme Worlds and is highly recommended when travelling in the park. As part of the sanitary measures, any exit from the park will be considered final before 2pm, in order to avoid people crossing at the park entrance.
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended