Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
A rustle in the leaves, a language of sounds and gestures, a chase through the thickets: experience a unique immersion among the monkeys that roam free here.
A rustle in the foliage, a strange language made of sounds and mimics, a chase in the bushes, here you are immersed in the fascinating universe of more than 200 Barbary macaques. Here a male carries a small one, there, two females delouse each other amicably, there small monkeys play acrobats above the pool....
Experience the unique experience of an immersion among the monkeys that evolve freely in a 24ha forest.
You will be seduced by the exceptional observation possibilities and amazed by the incredible proximity with the Barbary Macaques who do not hesitate to approach to hold in your hand the popcorn distributed at the entrance of the park.
Guides, present all along the route, explain the specific behaviours that take place under the amazed eyes of visitors. They also lead the feeding sessions offered at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Altitude : 400m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 5
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 9€
- Child rate : 5,50€
- Group rate : 7€
- Groups : 4,50€
- Etudiant : 8€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : Less than 5
- Discounts for children : Children from 5 to 14: 5,50
- Other special offers : Adult discount rate: 8
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit
- Amenities services : Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Restaurant on site : Cafeteria, Drinks, Food for individuals
- Practical services : Aire de pique nique, Shops /Sale of goods, Bus stop, Local tourist information, Shuttle service