" A rustle in the leaves, a language of sounds and gestures, a chase through the thickets: experience a unique immersion among the monkeys that roam free here. "
A rustle in the foliage, a strange language made of sounds and mimics, a chase in the thicket, you are plunged into the fascinating universe of more than 200 Barbary macaques. Here a male is carrying a baby, there two females are lovingly spooning each other, over there small monkeys are playing acrobatics above the pond...
Experience the unforgettable experience of being immersed in a 24-hectare forest with more than 200 free-roaming Barbary macaques.
You will be seduced by the exceptional observation possibilities and amazed by the incredible proximity with the Barbary macaques.
"In the skin of a monkey", the fun and educational trail for families. As soon as you leave the monkey domain, you will find ground and elevated apparatus: plunge into the world of the primates. Walk like a sifaka, move like a gibbon, move like an orangutan.
Guides, present throughout the tour, explain the specific behaviours that take place before the astonished eyes of the visitors. They also lead the feeding sessions offered at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Altitude : 400m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 5
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 11€
- Child rate : 8€
- Group rate : 8€
- Groups : 6€
- Etudiant : 9€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : Less than 5
- Other special offers : Adult discount rate: 9
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Comments on disabled access : Disabled access with assistance, different path
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit
- Amenities services : Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Restaurant on site : Cafeteria, Drinks
- Practical services : Shops /Sale of goods
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.