The castle, built in about 1262 by Albrecht Kagen, was destroyed four times in the 14th and 15th centuries.Rebuilt circa 1430, and then enlarged and elevated in around 1507 by the Uttenheims, it was abandoned as early as the end of the 16th century. Since 2002, an archaeological dig and restoration worksite has revealed a castle that is amazing for its richness and dimensions.
- Altitude : 673m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 15
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit