Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The Conservatoire des Transports has a collection of cars, coaches, trucks and agricultural machinery. Representation of period scenes.
For individuals, guided tours in French and German reserved for members of the association Autocars Anciens de France, to be booked on the dates and times indicated. Ride in a vintage coach after the visit.
For groups, guided tours in French and German for 15 people or more, by reservation all year round from May onwards. Each person must be a member of the association. Optional services (coach tour, traditional meals, wine tasting...)
All collectors and visitors are welcome!
Small refreshment stand.
- Reservation required : Yes
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German
- Restaurant on site : Drinks
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available