Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Pia and Alain's garden was created in 2005. Since then, the have continued to improve it. The zen garden is the first thing that the visitor sees. The walkaway is punctuated by two lanterns that annouce the pond. The walk leads past part of the Hostas collection. The English garden then offers itself to the visitor with its numerous beds (Hostas, ferns, hornbeams, roses, maples, peonies...). Several benches allow you to rest and appreciate the peacefulness of the place.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 167m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 4€
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Shops /Sale of goods
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols