Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Monsieur Hoeffler in person will take you on a tour of his distillery and introduce you to the ancient techniques of double distillation and will introduce you to a host of spirits and liqueurs made from different fruit and flowers... Alembics - The different flavours are achieved by use of alembics or pot stills dating back several generations. Double distillation - The different spirits result from the process of double distillation. Using this ancient technique the first and last fluids are discarded and only the central result is kept to ensure the maximum purity. Once the spirits are produced they are left to stand for a year in stainless steel vats or in the case of plum brandy in oak casks. A whole year in the vats and casks... After touring the distillery you can taste thirty or so different spirits as well as several liqueurs.
- Altitude : 185m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 5
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory