The Jardin des Quatre Temps is set against an old Alsatian farmhouse that has retained all its character and charm. A waterfall that spins its crystal necklace between graceful grasses, a water lily floating in the coppery sunset, a mysterious sundial that seems to freeze time reveal the authentic passion of the garden's architexts. Perennial plants for sale all year round.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 160m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 3
- Comments on disabled access : Garden partially accessible to people with disabilities
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 15
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available