The Fortuné Schmitter pottery has been producing genuine Alsatian salt stoneware for 7 generations. From the wheel to the decoration, up to the firing, the potteries, both utilitarian and decorative, are entirely made in their workshop in Betschdorf.
The pottery is keen to showcase this special know-how and offers visits on request and during open days.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 167m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 6
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Languages spoken : French, German
- Practical services : Group reception, Bus stop
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public, No vaccination pass required
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols