The Guesthouse of the congregation of the Sisters of the Very Holy Saver offers you the possibility to walk around the Convent, to discover its heritage and to enjoy the quietness of its park and its gardens. It is also the ideal place to find a little coolness, some deckchairs, armchairs and benches being at the disposal of the visitors.
During the season, you can also take advantage of the weekly guided tour of the site: every Saturday at 1.30 pm (until autumn). For the more curious and interested, the "exhibition room" of Mother Alphonse Marie, beatified on 9 September 2018, is accessible with the viewing of a 7-minute film presenting the history of the Congregation.
- Altitude : 266m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 3
- Amenities services : Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Restaurant on site : Cafeteria, Food for groups, Food for individuals
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols