Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The Rothbach quarry was used in the last century by local stonemasons for the construction needs of the region. Since 1964 it has been run by the Loegel family.
Created in 1975 and direct by the Loegel children, it currently has 20 employees. The very high quality of the red sandstone, its resistance to the weather and pollution, have allowed its use for prestigious works, such as the restoration of the cathedral of Strasbourg. The range of products is huge and all orders are made to measure.
To discover only during the summer programming of the Tourism office.
- Altitude : 190m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 11,5
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Reservation required : Yes
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Equipment required : Walking shoes
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Open to individual clients
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 100