Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Discover the talent of Manuel Petrazoller, one of the last clog maker in the East of France. Possibility to attend the manufacture of clogs, the ultimate ancestral tradition.
Workshop of Manuel Petrazoller, one of the last sabot-makers of the "Grand Est". He proposes to you in his store various articles out of wooden, decorative objects, toys for children, and of course a beautiful variety of shoes. Possibility of demonstration.
Guided tours also suggested in season, information at the Tourism office.
- Altitude : 219m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 7
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory