Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
A landscaped area around remains from the Gallo-Roman period and the entrance pavilion allow visitors to imagine how the thermal baths in Niederbronn would have looked at that time. The restoration of the ancient walls was done in line with listed buildings requirements.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 192m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 0,7
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory