" Stroll through this 13th century fortified castle and discover its residential tower, firing posts and splendid windows. Gaze at the magnificent panorama of the Northern Vosges Mountains and the Alsace Plain! "
Built in the 13th and 14th centuries then modernized.
The home is pressed on a blind wall shield. You can also see beautiful windows with seats.
The history of New Windstein is not easy to untangle that of the Old Windstein. The two castles are destroyed at the same time in the 17th century.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 340m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 9
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups
- Equipment required : Walking shoes, lunch paket
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Open to individual clients
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 30
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public, No vaccination pass required
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols