Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Classified historic building on December 6th, 1898. Exceptional gothic bay with 9 lancets and 7 oculus. Imposing wall 4 meters thickness shield protecting the court and the home. Commemorative plaque of the passage of Goethe in 1771. Vestiges of a Gallo-Roman temple dedicated to Mercury being behind the ruin.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 432m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 6
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Equipment required : Walking shoes, Warm clothes , Wet weather clothing, lunch paket
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Open to individual clients
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 25
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory