Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Railway enthusiasts have ensured the continued existence of the train which connected the towns of Saverne and Molsheim with this small-scale model. The railroad track has been recreated to a scale of 1:20, with many of the buildings and monuments that surrounded the train line.
It is a real stroll through the past, as well as a little History lesson.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit
- Languages spoken : French
- Practical services : Group reception
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public, NHS COVID Pass mandatory