Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The heart of our house is the restaurant with its inventive cuisine inspired by the French traditions, with its dining room and its typically Alsatian woodwork.
During the week, we offer a menu of the day, but also the à la carte menu that will seduce you with the seasons and of course our suggestions served both at lunchtime and in the evening.
For a family outing we organize a brunch every Sunday and bank holidays.
In summer, you can enjoy our terrace.
The menus, the à la carte menu and the suggestions are indicative and can be modified according to the market and the season.
We take care of our well-being with our staff, which is why we want to make your meal a moment of conviviality
- Pets allowed : yes
- Gourmet restaurant : no
- Alsatian cuisine : yes
- Tarte flambée : yes
- Vegetarian : no
- Fish : no
- Gluten-free : no
- Restaurant prices (in €) :
- Min. menu : 9,50
- Maxi menu : 22
- Min. menu : 27
- Max. menu : 40
- Min. dish of the day : 12
- Max. dish of the day : 14
- Min. children's menu : 10
- Max. children's menu : 10
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Luncheon vouchers, Transfer
- Type of food : Traditional
- Specialities : Alsatian
- Practical restaurant service : Dish of the day, Breakfast, Breakfast buffet, Lunch buffet, Packed lunch, Group reception, Orchestra
- Internet connection : Wi-fi offert
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Packed lunch
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 40
- room 2: : 40
- room 3: : 20
- terrace 1: : 30
- Equipement restauration : Terrace, Air conditioning, Bar, Banqueting / reception room
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Cot, Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food
- Accommodation on site : Yes