Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
In the lovely village of Altorf, on the plain of Alsace (20 kilometers from Strasbourg), this bed and breakfast is the perfect place of departure to enjoy Alsace and its greatest assets: the Wine Route, the Mont Sainte-Odile, the Vosgian Massif, the Fort of Mutzig, the Alsace-Moselle Memorial and the Haut-Koenigsbourg Castle. A walking tour is available in the old town, to see some of Molsheim's most beautiful houses, and especially the St. Cyriacus Church Abbey and its gardens.
The property, located in a former Alsatian farmhouse, consists of 2 elegant rooms with double beds: one on the ground floor and another on the first floor. Each bedroom has its own private bathroom.
At your disposal: baby cribs and high chairs. Household linen also available. On request and for our enjoyment, your host can also cook a meal for you (lunch or dinner).
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : yes
- Restaurant on the premises : yes
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : yes
- Pets allowed : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 2,5
- Location : In the town/village centre, Plain
- Altitude : 170m
- Internet connection : Network connection, Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German, English, Spanish
- Convenient service : Cycle rental available
- Equip./services for kids : Cot
- Sanitary equipment :
- Number of restrooms (private) with shower : 2
- No. of separate toilets : 2
- No. of toilets in bathrooms : 1
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Closed courtyard, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 6
- Number of rooms : 3
- Self-catering cottages/furnished/bedrooms (beds) : 3
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Capacité maximum temporaire : 8 pers
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Reservation required