Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
This is the perfect place to relax. The monastery garden is seen as a kind of school for monk-gardeners, since it is made of many shrubberies: the "Hortus" or vegetable garden, the recreated cloister with its green arbor and the "Herbularius" or medicinal garden.
These gardens all follow the rule of St. Benedict, dictating that one must pray and work ("Ora et Labora"). His spiritual process is described all over the gardens, with explanatory panels.
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 3
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Languages spoken : French, German
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 1
- Maxi : 30
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Capacité maximum temporaire : 20 pers