Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
You will find this bed & breakfast in the lovely village of Duppigheim (about 20 kilometers from Strasbourg, on the plain of Alsace), a perfect starting point for discovering the best assets of Alsace: the Wine Route, the Mont Sainte-Odile, the Vosgian Massif, the Fort of Mutzig, the Alsace-Moselle Memorial and the Haut-Koenigsbourg Castle.
There are 6 non-smoking rooms (3 double and 3 triple) in a former farmhouse, on the first floor, with a private bathroom for each. The closed courtyard doubles up as a private parking lot.
The farmhouse's ground floor houses a restaurant, where you can try Alsatian cuisine and local specialties.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : yes
- Restaurant on the premises : yes
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 2
- Location : In the town/village centre, Plain
- Prices :
- Min. night 2 pers with breakfast : 60€
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : French, German
- Convenient service : Sheets included in the rental price, Bathroom linen, Local tourist information
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : TV in every room
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair
- Recreational equip. for kids : Playground
- Sanitary equipment :
- Number of restrooms (private) with shower : 5
- Number of restrooms (private) with bathtub : 1
- No. of toilets in bathrooms : 6
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private garden, Shared garden furniture, Closed courtyard
- Capacity :
- number of people : 15
- Number of rooms : 5
- en nombre de chambres doubles : 3
- en nombre de chambres triples : 3
- Self-catering cottages/furnished/bedrooms (beds) : 9
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.