" The museum displays exceptional pieces, including jewellery, drawings, perfume bottles, table arts, chandeliers, radiator caps and vases. It also immerses visitors in different atmospheres with large format photographs and audiovisual displays. "
Opened in July 2011, the Lalique Museum is unique in Europe. Situated in the village where René Lalique founded his factory in 1921, it pays homage to this genius of a designer as well as to his successors and the men and women who even today perpetuate the glassmaker’s know-how. This is a permanent exhibition of exceptional collections. More than 650 pieces are on display, embracing all aspects of the Lalique creativity : designs, jewellery and items of glassware and crystal ware.
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 2
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 8€
- Child rate : 4€
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) : 18€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 6 ans
- Fixed price package for families (minimum number of people) : 3
- Other special offers : Pass annuel 15
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with guide tool, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Restaurant on site : Cafeteria, Yes
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Left luggage
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 30
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Capacité maximum temporaire : 100 pers
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended