Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
They have travelled through the most beautiful countries in the world, carried the most elegant clothes, shared the secrets of famous people and held precious objects. The Luggage Museum is a journey through the centuries discovering trunks, suitcases and baggage, from the most typical to the most unusual.
The Luggage Museum is housed in the former Banque de France of the city. The objects presented come from the remarkable collection constituted by Jean-Philippe and Marie Rolland. The Haguenovian spouses patiently and passionately assembled and restored 600 trunks, suitcases and luggage of various origins and styles, dating from the 18th century to the 1960s. These objects make it possible to illustrate the evolution of the means of transport (journeys by stagecoach, train, liner, plane). Some pieces are unique, particularly those signed by luxury brands such as Louis Vuitton, Goyard or Moynat.
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 0,2
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 4€
- Child rate : 2€
- Group rate : 2€
- Groups : 0€
- Etudiant : 2€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 14
- Other special offers : Pass musées
- Comments on prices : Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 54
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Le musée est fermé jusqu'au 05 décembre. Rendez-vous le 06 décembre !