Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Gallop in the millenia forests of Alsace. Our team will lead you away to discover trails of Champ du feu and its marvelous overviews. Beginners other confirmeds , try the adventure ! we have about sixty horses of differents breeds (icelander, shetland, fjord, meren, irish cob, english pure blood, arab pure blood, purebred Spanish, appaloosa) You will find stirrup for your feet! Cheval Alsace offers differents formulas : ride 2 or 3 hours or the day, carriage ride, birthday for children, horse and nature week-end, training for beginner or confirmed.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 1000m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 10
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Reservation required : Yes
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Equipment required : Boots, Walking shoes, Warm clothes , Wet weather clothing
- Languages spoken : French, German, English, Spanish, Portguese
- Restaurant on site : Food for groups
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols