This church was built in 1779 in the neoclassical style and is representative of all of the religious buildings built in Alsace during that period. The baroque high altar and the two side altars made of marble were probably completed for the new church at the end of the 17th century. They might come from the Mont Sainte-Odile. According to local tradition, they were brought here after the Revolution. The new representations of the Stations of the Cross make up another interesting feature of the church.
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public