Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Discover this impressive home and its decorative arts museum with bourgeois Alsatian furniture on display. Also admire the beautiful collections of faïence, porcelain and pewterware.
La Folie Marco is a big house with 3 floors. It has been built in the 18th century from Louis-Félix Marco. Today you can visit a museum there with Alsatian middel-class furniture from 17th to 19th century.
Come in this house and admire collections of earthenware, porcelain and tin.
Look at the nice view over the Plaine d'Alsace and the Black Forest. Do not miss the beautiful garden behind the museum!
- Altitude : 204m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 5€
- Child rate : 0€
- Group rate : 3€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 16
- Group (minimum number of people) : 10
- Comments on prices : Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 60
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : NHS COVID Pass mandatory