This holiday home has been given Gîtes de France's "four ears of corn" certification and is conveniently located for holidays in Itterswiller. With 80 sqm of space in total, it can sleep up to two guests.
The property is situated along Alsace's celebrated Wine Route, in Itterswiller. The town won four flowers in the "France in Bloom" competition.
You'll be able to get the most out of the summertime thanks to the holiday home's terrace and grassy lawn. It has a TV in addition to a dishwasher.
Accepted modes of payment include "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) and credit or debit card. German, English and Spanish are spoken by the property's owners, besides French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 240m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German, English, Spanish
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private garden, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 2
- Number of rooms : 1
- Surface area : 80 m2