Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
This holiday home has been awarded Gîtes de France's "three ears of corn" certification and is in a perfect location for holidays in Stotzheim. Its five bedrooms can sleep a maximum of 10 guests.
Located along Alsace's celebrated Wine Route, the house is found in Stotzheim. The town won three flowers in the "France in Bloom" competition.
The holiday home's grassy lawn, terrace and enclosed grounds allow you to really make the most of warm weather. It offers a dishwasher in addition to a television.
The house's owners speak English, Italian and German, as well as French. The free-to-use private garage should be of interest to those planning on driving. Accepted modes of payment include credit or debit card and "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers).
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 170m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German, English, Italian
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private garden, Closed garden, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 10
- Number of rooms : 5
- Surface area : 160 m2