Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Certified "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France, this holiday home is well-located for holidays in Dambach la Ville. It has a total of two bedrooms which can accommodate up to five people.
The property is situated along Alsace's celebrated Wine Route, in Dambach la Ville. The village is accredited as a "Village Cigognes" (recognising Alsatian villages participating in the protection of local storks).
The holiday home's grassy lawn and terrace are particularly handy during summer trips. It offers a television as well as a dishwasher.
Guests may pay for their booking by "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) or credit or debit card. In addition to French, the property's proprietors can answer your questions in English.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 200m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private garden, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 5
- Number of rooms : 2