Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
This holiday home is perfect for active holidays, and has been awarded Gîtes de France's "three ears of corn" accreditation. It is located along Alsace's celebrated Wine Route, in Zellwiller. Up to five people can stay in its five bedrooms.
Thanks to the property's enclosed grounds, enclosed courtyard and grassy lawn, you'll be able to make the most of sunny weather. It has a television, a washing machine and a dishwasher.
English and German are spoken by the holiday home's proprietors, in addition to French. Accepted modes of payment include credit or debit card and "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers).
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 250m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private garden, Closed garden, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 5
- Number of rooms : 5