Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Certified "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France, this holiday home is ideal for travellers visiting Alsace. It is situated along Alsace's famous Wine Route, in Blienschwiller. With five bedrooms in total, it can sleep 10 people.
The house's barbecue, grassy lawn and terrace are particularly handy during summer trips. It boasts a dishwasher, a washing machine and a television.
You may pay for your stay by credit or debit card or "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers). The holiday home's owners speak German and English, in addition to French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 230m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Washing machine, fireplace , TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 10
- number of rooms : 5