Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Perfect for active holiday-makers, this holiday home has been certified "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France. It is located along Alsace's famous Wine Route, in Bernardville. With four bedrooms in total, it can sleep nine people.
The house's barbecue and terrace enable you to really get the most from trips in the summer. It boasts a TV, a dishwasher and a washing machine.
As well as French, the holiday home's proprietors speak German and English. Guests are able to pay for their stay by "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) or credit or debit card. The free-to-use private garage may be of interest to those planning on driving.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 300m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Shared washing machine, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 9
- Number of rooms : 4