Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
This holiday home has been awarded Gîtes de France's "three ears of corn" accreditation. Nestled along Alsace's celebrated Wine Route, it is found in Bernardville. Its two bedrooms can accommodate a maximum of five people.
The house offers a dishwasher, a television and a washing machine. Its barbecue, enclosed grounds and enclosed courtyard enable you to really make the most of warm days.
Guests may pay for their reservation by "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) or credit or debit card. German is spoken by the holiday home's owners, in addition to French.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 300m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Shared washing machine, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Private garden, Closed garden, Closed courtyard
- Capacity :
- number of people : 5
- Number of rooms : 2