Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Enter a traditional beer factory* and let the brewer guide you. He will show you the production area, the raw materials and the know-how. *Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health. To enjoy in moderation.
Come in this traditional brewery where the whole process is explained from the malt through to the finished beer. Then beer tasting. White, lager, amber or dark beer, you will soon know everything about the beer 'La Saint-Pierre'...
Visit monday-saturday at 11am or 2.30pm.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 3
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 5€
- Child rate : 3€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : - 6 ans
- Discounts for children : 6-10 ans
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Reservation required : Yes
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups
- Services offered : Paid tasting for groups, Tasting fee , Tasting courses or introductions
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Restaurant on site : Food for groups
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 25
- Maxi : 100
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.