Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Ideally located for holidays in Stotzheim, this holiday home has been awarded Clévacances's "three keys" certification. A maximum of six people can stay in its three bedrooms.
Situated along Alsace's renowned Wine Route, the house is found in the village of Stotzheim. The town won three flowers in the "France in Bloom" competition.
The holiday home's grassy lawn, enclosed grounds and garden furniture allow you to really make the most of warm weather. It has all mod cons: its fully-fitted kitchen includes a fridge, a dishwasher and a microwave, while elsewhere there is a tumble dryer and a washing machine. Additionally, there is a television.
The free car park should be of interest to those planning to drive, and Eichhoffen train station is 4 km away. Accepted modes of payment include bank transfer and cheque.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Pets allowed : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 4
- Location : Plain
- Altitude : 167m
- Payment method : Cheque, Transfer
- Convenient service : Sheets included in the rental price
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Separate fitted kitchen, Microwave, Coffee machine, Fridge, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Tumble drier, TV in every room
- Sanitary equipment :
- No. of jet spray showers : 1
- No. of toilets in bathrooms : 2
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Shared barbecue grill, Private garden, Private garden furniture, Closed garden, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 6
- Number of rooms : 3
- Self-catering cottages/furnished/bedrooms (beds) : 5
- en nombre de lits 1 personne : 4
- en nombre de lits 2 personnes : 1