Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Accredited "three ears of corn" by Gîtes de France, this holiday home is perfect for travellers coming to Alsace. Tucked away along Alsace's celebrated Wine Route, it is found in Bernardville. A total of four people can be slept in its two bedrooms.
Thanks to the property's grassy lawn, you'll be able to take in plenty of fresh air. It offers a washing machine, a television and a dishwasher.
"Chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) are accepted as payment. As well as French, the holiday home's proprietors can answer your questions in English and German.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 300m
- Payment method : Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, Shared washing machine, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private garden
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- Number of rooms : 2