Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Certified "two ears of corn" by Gîtes de France, this holiday home is ideal for visitors to Alsace. It is located along Alsace's famous Wine Route, in Andlau. It offers 60 sqm of space in total, meaning a maximum of two guests can stay at a time.
You'll be able to make the most of the warmer months thanks to the house's enclosed courtyard. It has a TV besides a dishwasher.
The holiday home's owners will be delighted to answer your questions in German, as well as French. Accepted modes of payment include "chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) and credit or debit card.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 240m
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Dishwasher, TV in every room
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Closed courtyard
- Capacity :
- number of people : 2
- Number of rooms : 1