Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Located in Le Hohwald and ideal for cultural excursions, this hotel offers 2-star accommodation to holiday-makers visiting Alsace. You will be staying in a stately home. It has a total of 22 en-suite bedrooms which can sleep up to 55 people.
At an altitude of 578 m, the establishment is situated in Le Hohwald. The village is certified as a "Village de neige" (acknowledging authentic village resorts equipped for winter sports) and a "Station Verte de Vacances" (recognising countryside tourist resorts).
People on cycling holidays will be able to take advantage of the hotel's secure bicycle garage. Further, they will be able to use the facilities for drying gear at the accommodation.
As well as French, the establishment's staff are happy to answer your questions in Russian, Spanish, English, Italian and German. Strasbourg International Airport is 40 km away.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : no
- Bike garage : yes
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Pets allowed : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 15
- Nearest airport : Strasbourg-Entzheim, Euroairport Bâle-Mulhouse
- Location : At the edge of the forest, At the edge of the lake or river, Mountain, Panoramic view
- Altitude : 578m
- Languages spoken : German, English, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Convenient service : Shuttle service
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Cot, Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food
- Capacity :
- number of people : 55
- Number of rooms : 22
- Number of rooms with shower or bath and toilet : 22
- en nombre de chambres doubles : 11
- en nombre de chambres familiales-communicantes : 7