Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
This holiday home has been given Gîtes de France's "two ears of corn" accreditation. Tucked away along Alsace's renowned Wine Route, it is found in Epfig. With two bedrooms in total, it can accommodate four people.
Those coming with bicycles will be reassured to note that the property has a lock-up bicycle garage.
The holiday home's barbecue, enclosed grounds and terrace allow you to really make the most of sunny days. It boasts a washing machine as well as a TV.
"Chèques vacances" (French holiday vouchers) are accepted as payment. The free car park may be of interest to those planning on driving. In addition to French, the property's owners are happy to answer your questions in English and German.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : yes
- Restaurant on the premises : no
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : no
- Altitude : 220m
- Payment method : Holiday vouchers
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Shared washing machine, Washing machine, TV in every room
- Recreational equip. for kids : Children's books, Game/toy case
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Personal barbecue grill, Closed garden, Closed courtyard, Private patio
- Capacity :
- number of people : 4
- number of rooms : 2
- en nombre de lits 1 personne : 3
- en nombre de lits 2 personnes : 1