Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Come and visit this museum which presents one of the most important private collections of modern and contemporary art in Europe, with many unpublished works to discover!
Built in Erstein by the company Würth, the museum houses some of the 16,000 works from the personal collection of Reinhold Würth. In a fantastic space covering 800 m², you can admire masterpieces of German expressionism and surrealism, significant sets of geometric abstraction and neo-figurative paintings of the 1980s. Famous artists include: Edvard Munch, Ernst Ludwig Kirchner, Emil Nolde, Max Beckmann, Pablo Picasso and Max Ernst. Exhibitions are regularly accompanied by guided tours, lectures, concerts and meetings with the artists.
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 2
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 0€
- Price advantages :
- Other special offers : seniors, carte Cezam, artistes
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups
- Services offered : Workshops/classes, Tasting courses or introductions
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Restaurant on site : Cafeteria, Drinks
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 25
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Mesure de protections : le prestataire déclare respecter les protocoles sanitaires