Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Come and discover this interactive museum with numerous experiments and inventions in an electric setting. Observe strange phenomena and be amazed by the numerous games and activities for children.
This is a 'first' in France: far from being a repository museum set up by the French Power Service, the Museum Electropolis explores the whole range of sciences related to electricity, from yesterday's inventors to today's researchers. Experience the fantastic venture of electricity: you can have fun and learn! The Museum's prized possession is an exceptional BBC-Sulzer alternating-current steam generator, the last witness to the era of the World Fairs.
- Altitude : 241m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 5
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 6
- Fixed price package for families (minimum number of people) : 20 € pour 2 adultes + 2 enfants entre 6 et 18 ans
- Group (minimum number of people) : 20
- Prices for children :
- Family offer: 25 € (4 people including a maximum of 2 adults) / Senior rate (+ 65 years old): 10 € / Reduced rate : 8 € (jobseekers, disabled person with an accompanying adult, students up to 26 years old included, teachers. Passes accepted: Mulhouse City Pass, Museum Pass. Free: Press card, MMSA intermuseum card, Pro Tourisme card, Ministry of Culture card, ICOM card, Pass'Temps card, under 4 years old.
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English, French Sign Language
- Restaurant on site : Drinks
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Presentation of the Health Pass obligatory for over 12s (vaccination certificate (2nd dose) more than 7 days old OR PCR or antigenic test certificate less than 48 hours old OR COVID-19 recovery certificate) which can be presented in paper or digital form. Proof of identity will be requested in addition to the Health Pass.
Thank you for following the instructions set up throughout the course: gestures barriers, distancing, one-way access, specific access measures in certain areas.Luggage lockers closed. Only bags with a maximum size of 40x20x15 cm are allowed on the tour route. No deposit of bags or personal belongings will be allowed.
Prefer payment by contactless credit card.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : NHS COVID Pass mandatory
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended