Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Come and discover this interactive museum with numerous experiments and inventions in an electric setting. Observe strange phenomena and be amazed by the numerous games and activities for children.
Following government announcements about coronavirus, the museum remains closed until further notice.This is a 'first' in France: far from being a repository museum set up by the French Power Service, the Museum Electropolis explores the whole range of sciences related to electricity, from yesterday's inventors to today's researchers. Experience the fantastic venture of electricity: you can have fun and learn! The Museum's prized possession is an exceptional BBC-Sulzer alternating-current steam generator, the last witness to the era of the World Fairs.
- Altitude : 241m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 5
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 10€
- Child rate : 5€
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) : 25€
- Etudiant : 8€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 6
- Fixed price package for families (minimum number of people) : 20 € pour 2 adultes + 2 enfants entre 6 et 18 ans
- Group (minimum number of people) : 20
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Workshops/classes
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English, French Sign Language
- Restaurant on site : Drinks
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Online booking is strongly recommended. The number of visitors being limited, priority is given to those who have booked their visit online.
Thank you for following the instructions set up throughout the course: gestures barriers, distancing, one-way access, specific access measures in certain areas. Luggage lockers closed. Only bags with a maximum size of 40x20x15 cm are allowed on the tour route. No deposit of bags or belongings personal will not be allowed.
Prefer payment by contactless credit card.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Mask provided, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Reservation required, Contactless payment highly recommended