" Discover the arts and traditions of the Welche region, an area of Alsace where the inhabitants speak a local Gallo-Romance dialect known as Welche. "
This Welche museum offers a real leap into the past by discovering the way of life, the traditions of the canton and the Romanesque culture through the discovery of the architecture, the furniture and the trades of the past. The museum is housed in a six-room house formerly occupied by a priest from Fréland, where you will find a distillery, a wood workshop, a cheese cellar and a bread oven.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 410m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 15
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 6€
- Child rate : 3€
- Group rate : 5€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 6
- Group (minimum number of people) : 10
- Comments on prices : Cheque
- Reservation required : Yes
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 60
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Capacité maximum temporaire : 10 pers