" In a banquet setting, experience a day in peacetime: have fun, take part in tournaments, learn, build and create. A show and educational, fun and creative workshops. "
In a large banquet setting, discover how people spent their days in peacetime: hunting, entertaining, participating in tournaments, learning, building, creating, etc., a whole programme!
At 11:00 am, 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm, the big show "Un duel presque parfait" will take place.
Since the dawn of time, people have dreamed of a beautiful princess trapped in a dark dungeon until the day a valiant knight rescues her and takes her away on his valiant steed... What if it's all a caricature? Inspired by the heroic virtues of strength and courage, discover in this confrontation that princesses can add much more than a grain of salt to a duel! A show full of fights and twists.
Ongoing throughout the day
Educational, fun and creative workshops for the whole family.
1. A Time for Learning!
• School in the Medieval Age - “Magister Dixit”
Discover in this theatrical "tale-lecture" the knowledge inherited from the ancients and the medieval sciences. At 12pm, 2pm and 4pm - duration 45'
2. A Time for Playing!
• The little tourneyers
Like a knight perched on his wooden horse, have fun at the quintain.
3. A Time for Building!
• The builders
Learn the skills of the builders, play arch building games and operate the squirrel wheel.
4. A Time for Creating!
• Great collaborative mural
Create a large collective fresco representing the most prestigious aspects of the Middle Ages, based on a sketch by Delphine Decloedt.
• Making stained glass, crown, hennin and shield.
Activity leaders: Armédia
- Pets allowed : yes
- Comments on disabled access : Sauf les remparts
- Amenities services : Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Restaurant on site : Drinks, Yes, Food for groups, Food for individuals
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Open to individual clients
- Prices : Children Under 6: free
6 to 17 year olds: € 8
Adult: € 10
Family (2 adults, and 2 children - 6 to 17 year olds): € 32