" What if the discovery of an industrial site became festive, unusual, fun and friendly? When hidden treasures are revealed... "
Enter the fascinating world of Jules Verne, between dream and reality. A fantastic expedition into the world of Jules Verne! Discover the 19th century dreamed, imagined and lived by this emblematic character. This exhibition also gives pride of place to the Steampunk movement, a retro-futuristic movement that places our society in the imagination of Jules Verne.
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Restaurant on site : Cafeteria, Drinks, Restaurant, Food for groups, Catering for groups
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 20
- Prices : Adults: 11€ / Children (4-17 yo): 6,5€ / Children (-4 yo): free
- Type d'évènement, exposition : Exhibition
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : Parc de Wesserling - Ecomusée Textile
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Free parking for cars, Free parking for camper vans, Coach parking