" Numerous associations committed to the preservation of the environment meet at the Ecomusée d'Alsace to offer you activities around biodiversity: guided tours, participative workshops, animations and beautiful meetings are on the programme. "
On 10 and 11 June, from 10.00 to 18.00, the Écomusée d’Alsace leaps into nature mode! Enjoy a whole range of biodiversity-related activities organised by local environmental charities – guided tours, hands-on workshops, activities and entertaining encounters! It’s also the perfect opportunity to explore the Games Forest, a brand-new area with a barefoot track and huts, to be surrounded by nature and have fun and games.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, alsacian, English
- Restaurant on site : Cafeteria, restaurant, Food for groups, Catering for groups
- Practical services : Group reception, Aire de pique nique, Shops /Sale of goods, Bus stop
- Prices : Adult (18 years and over): 16,50 € | Child (4 - 17 years) 11 € | Child (under 4 years): free