Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The museum celebrates the long-awaited return of spring! Discover the Ecomusée d'Alsace and the traditions of Easter. Stroll through the narrow streets, admire the storks nestling on the roofs and take part in the activities planned throughout the weekend!
On the programme: traditional Easter recipes, an egg race, discovery of farm animals, tractor and boat rides, a poultry exhibition, and of course the big egg hunt.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Restaurant on site : Yes, Food for groups, Food for individuals
- Prices : Adult (18 years and over): 16,50 € / Child (4 -17 years): 11 € / Child (under 3 years): free
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : NHS COVID Pass mandatory
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Contactless payment highly recommended