" Meet the craftsmen who work with fire. You will find glassblowers, blacksmiths, potters and many other wonders ready to share their unique know-how with you! "
From 6 to 8 October, from 10.00 to 20.00, the Écomusée d'Alsace cordially invites you to come along and meet the craftsmen who work with fire. You’ll be able to meet and chat with glassblowers, blacksmiths, potters and lots of other experts ready and willing to share their knowledge with you. The weekend also includes demonstrations, hands-on workshops, events and activities, tasting sessions and a spectacular presentation of how iron rims are fitted to wheels. Also not to be missed, the Libertad equestrian show!
- Pets allowed : yes
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, alsacian, English
- Restaurant on site : Cafeteria, Restaurant, Food for groups, Catering for groups, Small-scale catering
- Practical services : Group reception, Aire de pique nique, Shops /Sale of goods, Bus stop
- Prices : Adults: 16,50 € - Children (aged 4 to 17): 11 € - Children (under the age of 4): admission free
- Type d'évènement, exposition : Handicraft/Demonstration of know-how
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : Ecomusée d'Alsace
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Free parking for cars, Free parking for camper vans, Coach parking