A magnificent 17th century half-timbered building tells the history of Bischwiller and its area throughout the centuries. Housed in a former 1665 community building, the Museum's collections feature local history and native writers (André Maurois, Claude Vigée). The room devoted to local history displays artifacts related to Paleontology and Prehistory and found in the area. The birth of the City and its history are illustrated by artifacts and scale models. The main themes are: Protestantism, the Dukes of Zweibrücken, pioneering in industry, local associations. The ground floor hall has been converted into a textile museum.
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 1
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 3€
- Child rate : 0€
- Etudiant : 2€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 12
- Prices :
- Tarif plein adulte : 3€ Tarif réduit (12-18 ans) : 2€ moins de 12 ans : gratuit.
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information, Open to individual clients
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 10
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available