Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The modern comfort of the hotel IBIS Haguenau, the discovery of the Apart-forest in the direction of the North Vosges , land of castles and glassworks! On arrival in the evening at the hotel, relax in the bar, then enjoy an excellent meal at Restaurant La Boucherie. After breakfast, we go for two days of emotions!
- The Haguenau luggage museum
- A ride in a tourist mini-train in the medieval city of Wissembourg
- Memory tourism: Exploring the Maginot line at Schoenenbourg, restored main work of this defense line, 30 m underground, a World War II monument in history, followed by a visit of the lime kiln Lembach, major artillery book, keeper of the Sauer valley
- 2 nights with breakfast at IBIS Haguenau,
- 2 glasses of Crémant d'Alsace on arrival at the hotel,
- 1 meal for 2 at L'Atelier Steakhouse (3 courses excluding drinks), the first night,
- 2 activities (listed above),
Meals and drinks not mentioned in the programme, transport, personal expenses and tourist tax.
- Package in double room : 169€